[Tigers] Reassembly

un-cole-a at juno.com un-cole-a at juno.com
Tue Mar 24 12:10:32 MDT 2015

 So we all know how to deconstruct a Tiger but do we know how it goes back together?As I work towards the day when I can put my Tiger back together I wondered what is the best way to do it. I looked in all the books but have not found a break down on how Rootes put these Tiger together. What I'm looking for is an assembly line type of breakdown as to how the Tiger went together.Once the body mods were done what went on next? When was the doors attached or when was the wire harness put into the car. Things like that.Do we have a comprehensive list of how these Tigers were assembled?  TimB9470149
Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5511a8beaf9eb28be3d29st01vuc