[Tigers] Dashboard lift-the-dot stud locations.

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Mar 29 18:30:15 MDT 2015

Mark
    The parts list shows what looks like 4 versions of the Tonneau cover.

It seems to me I have seen some lift the dot studs used for the vent plate
screws that is why I stated you need to have the tonneau on hand to see the
positions.

Duke - you need to warm that tonneau up in the sun so it will stretch
without tearing, then let it cool in position.

Ron Fraser