[Tigers] Interesting Item in my fastener purchase...

CoolVT at aol.com CoolVT at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 16:50:31 MDT 2016

Passenger foot rest?

In a message dated 8/22/2016 6:34:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tigers at autox.team.net writes:

Ok, so it has been a while getting back to refurbishing my  Orange car,
B9471136. I am beginning to work on the interior making it  poresentable again
and was parsing the pile of stainless steel fasteners I  purchased some time
ago.  Each function or location is specified on the  little zip bags and
one in particular caught my eye. It says screws for  “footman loop”. Now, I
have no idea what that is, lol. Anybody enlighten  me?
mayf
drmayf
Worlds  Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile