[Tigers] Frame dimensions?

daniel doornbos dan_doornbos at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 22:05:40 MDT 2016

Thanks Theo and the many others who replied.  Google didn't find the TU content.  I should have looked there directly.

As for having the work done I've poked around about frame shops and the same name has come up multiple times so it makes it an easy choice.  It's not a high volume body shop but a specialty guy.

Still need to sort out the media strip plans.