[Tigers] Fender Badge Details

Brian Glenn ora_archy at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 03:30:06 MDT 2016

Buck T. found a drawing with an approval date of March 29, 65 where Red lettering is called out.There is also a note that the drawing supersedes the same part number dated July 3, 64.So red was definitely used after March 65, but it is still unclear if black was used and when.Another piece of Tiger trivia to research.Brian Glenn B9470208LRXFE GT