[Tigers] Fwd: Fwd: Shroud maker name

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 15:01:33 MST 2016

Denis...I'm sure you will now have several request for a lower shroud.That said I would like to request my name added to the bottom of your list.My Tiger runs cool compared to others, so I am not in a hurry and since I am disabled and live on a fixed income, I pretty much have to save for luxeries. Providing you are going to make more lowers, please advise on cost and a guess when and if I should be prepared to have funds available. One day I hope to build a stroker engine and know I will need all the cooling bits available, including your lower shroud. Thanks in advance, Tony Lang ( TtT)
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 8:14 AM, Rollright--- via Tigers<tigers at autox.team.net> wrote:   News from the 'Habitant' that made my lower fan shroud. Jim ArmstrongFrom: denisetlouise at live.ca