[Tigers] Looking for 7/8" sway bar

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 16:08:14 MDT 2016

Jay- I know I have a bar from a S5, may take a day or 3 to find it but if 3/4 is what is stock on an Alpine, I will get it and see what the best method of shipping is. Unless you already have another on the way. I can't remember what size the one I bought for my Tiger is BUT its larger than stock, which you said your Tiger has a 1" and so is it stock? The bar I bought, as I mentioned the bushings  sorta crumbled, perhaps just broke into pieces. I had a line on where I might get a set but lost the contact information. The brackets looked much like stock but now I am guessing that they had to be welded on to replace the stock sway bar keepers.regards, Tony Tony Lang (TtT)