[Tigers] Next Question....

Smit, Theo Theo.Smit at garmin.com
Fri Oct 7 16:04:34 MDT 2016

Hi Mayf,
I made a fuel pump plate that mounts a pre-filter, pump and post-filter under the trunk, just behind the Alpine spare tire well. I originally set this up for a 45 PSI EFI system, so the post filter is a big EFI filter can, and the pre filter is an aftermarket one similar (or maybe identical – I forget) to this one: https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_pumps_regulators_and_filters/filters/carbureted_filters/parts/162-551

Cheers,
Theo