[Tigers] Rick

snakebit289 snakebit289 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 08:25:28 MDT 2016

Mark, thanks for the Rick update, we got similar good news from the Facebook contingent about him. I took Rick's comment about taking care of himself prior to his hospitalization personally, which tells you no one is  immune from heart disease, and if you suspect something doesn't feel normal for you, seek help. If that means shortness of breath or chest pain just for an instant to or from work, get it checked out BEFORE you're due at your destination, not 'I'll do it after dinner" or "I'll do it after the morning meeting". There's too much excellent knowledge about cardiac health available to you for you to blow off troubling symtoms until it's convenient for you. Rick can tell you (if he wants to give you the particulars) what he went through before choosing to going to the hospital, but I can tell you he's one very lucky guy. I hope the rest of you are afforded similar luck and combine it with common sense. Sermon over.
Rande Bellman