[Tigers] Rick

Bill Martin tigerfixer at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 09:29:46 MDT 2016

Don Whitley and I visited Rick yesterday afternoon, he looked very good, had good color and was eating dinner. Rick being Rick he was worried about the lack of coverage at Sunbeam Specialties so via him please don't inundate the short staff with lots of orders. I told him that he should be more concerned with getting better but he is Rick!. Rick will be in the hospital for another week then if all things look good he will be sent home. We can all rest easy as he is in the best cardiac hospital in the Bay area and they had a bunch of stuff hooked up to him and a Nurse sitting outside his room monitoring everything. His wife will be helping with his convalescence so he is in good hands.Bill