[Tigers] Tiger seat frame

Brad Huff huffb at southslope.net
Sat Feb 4 18:17:18 MST 2017

I am re-doing my Tiger seats and have a question. My drivers seat frame (bottom part) does not have the cross piece that is normally pinned to the frame approximately 2/3 the way back. I am wondering if I really need it. What is it’s purpose? Does it provide some sort of height adjustment? My passenger seat frame has it in place and I guess I didn’t even really notice that it wasn’t there until I saw a few pictures on the internet and looked at the differences between my two seat frames. I am fairly tall which might account for the fact that it went unnoticed if in fact it would allow the seat to sit slightly lower with its deletion.-Brad