[Tigers] Fuel line routing

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Sun Jul 2 09:21:27 MDT 2017

On 7/1/2017 9:19 AM, Larry Mayfield via Tigers wrote:

> And a final comment relating to the cars design.  Who in their right
> minds would run fuel and brake lines inside the tunnel next to
> potentially whipping drive shaft pieces in event of front u-joint
> failure! Totally insane.

Yes, I have been thinking about that too.  Tigers definitely go through
a lot of forward u-joints.

What do you think is a better alternative?
I long thought that through the passenger compartment with a continuous
hard line would be best.
If crash damage got that far, you're probably dead anyway...
I first saw this on a Fiat 124 IIRC,  but googling shows a lot of people
think its a bad idea...

Gary