[Tigers] Fuel System Question...

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:19:51 MDT 2017

I did this when I had the car painted and had to take everything out.  But,
otherwise, I will give my dad's old adage, if it ain't broke, don't fix
it.  I realize that rubber goes bad over the years.  And I know folks will
jump up and down that you're on borrowed time.  But, this was when the car
was 40 years old and it showed zero signs of leakage.  And those hoses were
sure stuck on nicely - making perfect seals.  Then again, I'm not leaking
now either . . .