[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 9, Issue 125

Dave Le dave at davelecreative.com
Tue Jun 13 16:04:11 MDT 2017

On Jun 13, 2017, at 1:18 PM, John Stithem via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net> wrote:

> The vapor recovery hoses in California just don’t seal around the fill hose on the Tiger gas cap.
> If anyone has come up with a solution to this problem - I would sure like to hear about it.

I just pull the collar on the nozzle back with my hand, hold the nozzle just at the mouth of the filler but far enough out so I can see down into the tank, aim, and squeeze the trigger.

It’s a bit of a pain, but I don’t get any gas on the side of my Alpine. No seal, vapors flying everywhere. Don’t let the government man see you.

-dave