[Tigers] Follow up to My Steering Wheel Adapter Woes...

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Wed May 10 10:05:30 MDT 2017

Can you send some pictures?  If I recall, I just took out that expander
bolt, and used two nuts instead (one as a lock nut) and just cut the inner
rod.  I guess it's possible that I did find a sacrificial expander bolt and
cut it down.  Next time I am in the car, I will pull off the horn button
and look inside.