[Tigers] 5 speed conversion

michael king michael.s.king at gmail.com
Mon May 15 02:13:02 MDT 2017

Gary,

Some good info on the CAT forum about the kit and development. Long and the
short... sounds like a well developed well engineered kit.
If you want more info email me privately and i can probably put you in
touch with someone that has put some miles on one of their conversions.

MK

--
Regards

Michael King