[Tigers] Metallic chatter noise

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Oct 18 18:07:24 MDT 2017

Jim
	If it is a metallic rub you should see shiny metal on the edge of
the fan, the rack or somewhere.

I suggest you remove the fan belt to see if the noise goes away; that would
mean either the water pump/ fan or Gen / Alt is the problem, if the noise
continues then it's with the engine somewhere and you'll have to continue
looking.

Double check all the bolts are tight.

Ron Fraser