[Tigers] Tiger Stopped Running

chuwe at kc.rr.com chuwe at kc.rr.com
Tue Oct 24 08:01:29 MDT 2017

Thanks Ron - I did a few more tests this morning. I bypassed the ballast resistor and no change. I also have power on both side of the coil and the points are firing.
On the fuel side, the accelerator pump seams to be functioning fine and delivering gas properly (new carburetor as well). I'll dig a little deeper on the fuel side of things too. I also wonder about the coil. Although it is new, it came from Orielly Auto Parts and I have had items like this fail from there before. Thoughts?
-Chris