[Tigers] Parts Request

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Aug 9 18:40:55 MDT 2018

Randall

Rear fitting as shown = 1224827                 “T” fitting

Front fitting as shown = 1222826                Housing Temperature transmitter – this is a cast part for the temp sender

These are for the Mk I & Mk IA parts

Mk II has 2 – 1224827      T fitting

1224827                T fitting is brass or copper I don’t know for sure – this part could be made – 2, 5/8” hose ports and 1, ½” hose port

I don’t think anyone is remaking this part but you never know; maybe someone is making them.

Ron Fraser