[Tigers] A Post cap

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Mon Jan 1 12:24:27 MST 2018

Chris

A post cap

BF336    H.109776

This is an over molded rubber on a sheet metal clip.  You will only find these parts on a parts Alpine or Tiger.  I’m not sure if other models use it but possible.

I don’t think anyone is making an exact reproduction of this part.

There was a reproduction part that glued onto the post but I’m not sure if that was CAT or not.

Check with Sunbeam Specialties to see if they have them or know where to purchase them.

Ron Fraser