[Tigers] Rear coil over shocks

coolvt at aol.com coolvt at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 17:27:30 MST 2018

Oops, sorry. Now I remember. Years ago I used blocks to LOWER the rear. Old age will do dangerous things to the mind.   Mark L

In a message dated 1/6/2018 6:09:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, drmayf at mayfco.com writes:

Hmm, doesn’t the rear axle fit over the rear spring?  If so, then blocks will make more space between the diff axle housing and spring and result in lowering the rear? If rake is what is sought then use shackles at the rear of the spring hanger.

Or have I once again shown that my memory cells are fading rapidly…

mayf