[Tigers] hard top

Clyde McLaughlin clydemclaughlin at verizon.net
Mon Jan 8 07:48:36 MST 2018

I installed 2 pulleys in my garage ceiling, with lines running down to right
and left side of the roof, ran the line to the garage wall where I installed
2 cam cleats,  I then took  a thule roof rack made to attach at the gutters
and installed eye bolts at each end of the cross bar,  hook the line from
the pulleys in the ceiling to the eye bolts on the cross bar,  left evenly
with both lines, secure lines with cleats on the wall,  very easy, second
person to guide or not, but helpful, I have  cover on the top to keep it
clean.  Balance is critical thule roof rack bar needs to as far back on the
rain gutter before  it turns down.install of top still pretty easy, second
person to guide is helpful, no real straight needed to guide, the lines
support the weight.  Clyde mclaughlin