[Tigers] Red Tiger Barrett-Jackson

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 15:34:56 MST 2018

Yes, Jay and I live less than 5 miles apart. Yet, there are times I will see as much as 18 hours delay from posts he makes to the list that are also copied direct to me. Also, a lot of people get the digest version that I believe comes out once a week??? So, while there are times I’ve seem comments/responses almost immediately other times it seems more like the Pony Express is delivering.