[Tigers] Brake Booster Mounting Band

D or G at sbc orr4sale at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 6 19:09:16 MDT 2018

I believe they are cadmium plated.
David
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Ce8AAOxyItRTdbou/s-l1600.jpg

      From: Joe Brown via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net>
 To: Tigers Den <Tigers at autox.team.net>
 Sent: Saturday, October 6, 2018 1:12 PM
 Subject: [Tigers] Brake Booster Mounting Band

Hi,
On my brake booster (Mk 2B) there is a band of metal that wraps around the booster and mounts to a bracket that is mounted on the firewall.  There is a lot of surface rust on it and I want to refinish it.  It looks like it might have been either chrome plated or some kind of zinc.  It is fairly shiny (the parts that are not rusty).  Can anybody verify for me what the finish is supposed to be?
I've tried looking at photos on the web but I can't find a good one of the type of booster I have.

tigers at autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers