[Tigers] Brake Booster Mounting Band

Gary Winblad garywinblad at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 07:45:07 MDT 2018

from:
http://www.sunbeamtiger.co.uk/tech%20tips/brake.htm

"The later MkIIB was introduced after Tigers had finished production so
was never original equipment (although Girling did recommend it as a
replacement for worn out MkIIA's). The MkIIB has a clamp band around the
vacuum chamber and the vacuum pipe connected directly to the vacuum
chamber. There are also some internal differences."

Is your Tiger a MKII?  Maybe late ones got that booster?
Gary