[Tigers] Fwd: Re: Windshields

Jay Laifman jay.laifman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:43:21 MDT 2018

Interesting.  I bought a new windshield in 1993.  It was thinner.  And the
stainless pieces didn't fit correctly with the thinner windshield.  Sadly,
I had to trim the aluminum a bit to get it to lay correctly.  I would swap
the original glass back in, and everything would line up and fit.  Then the
thinner one again, and same problem.  I thought it was because it was
thinner - that's what I was told at the time.