[Tigers] Windshield

Randall Antosiak randya at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 14 22:27:10 MDT 2018

Several years back, I bought a windshield from Victoria British and was pleased with the results.  The packing was impressive - inside the packing box the windshield was surrounded by several inches of expandable packing foam which did an excellent job of protecting the glass.
I caution that this was several years ago, and no guarantee that they are currently using the same windshield supplier or packing method.  If I was considering purchasing a windshield from VB, I would make sure it was returnable if there were any issues.
Rick told me that he stopped selling windshields because of shipping damage.