[Tigers] Windshield

Armacost, Don Jr. drarmacost at pmlights.com
Mon Oct 15 19:04:28 MDT 2018

BTY our ‘65 Mark IA has the original windshield, top, interior, motor, tranny and just about everything else except a repaint and extensive removal of Ziebart crap from the  original owner so I really cannot comment on the Tiger replacement windshield on VB. Maybe they have corrected some of the past FUPs.

Don Armacost Jr
President -CEO
Peterson Manufacturing Co.
816-765-2000<tel:816-765-2000>