[Tigers] Fwd: Carb question

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Tue Oct 16 06:50:59 MDT 2018

The original 2 bbl carb on the Tiger was a heat riser style choke.

Manual or electric choke is up to the individual.

If you go electric choke – I suggest you use, I believe it is from Holley, a thermistor inline with the electric choke.  The thermistor mounts to the intake manifold and will regulate the voltage to the choke, how fast it open, in relation to the temperature of the block.

Ron Fraser