[Tigers] Engine Idle Question

coolvt at aol.com coolvt at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 20:26:05 MST 2019

Have to close it slowly as the engine heats up. But, I don;t think that explains why you should have to keep it above 2000 rpm when you first start it.   If you have the owner's manual for the carb, I would suggest going through the adjustments to see if anything is off. You never mentioned how it runs once warmed up.  It it runs okay when warm, then you'd have to assume something is going on with the choke. And since it's a manual choke it seemingly would be something simple that isn't right.