[Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 11, Issue 331

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Dec 8 14:41:20 MST 2019

Jim

                Here is a pic of my wheel – X and a /65 are the only marks I see, nothing on the backside that I could see.

Wheel painted silver – I like silver plus I didn’t know any better way back when.

2nd pic is from Bill Waite stock color – Rootes code #8 – Foam White I believe

Note at the 7 o’clock position there is a 121 number just visible – zoom in

Ron Fraser