[Tigers] Forest Green

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sun Dec 22 10:39:53 MST 2019

Anyone know a current paint code # for Forest Green - Rootes code 86?

I would like to do some touch up some paint chips in the spring.

I'm not sure my 45 year old Qt can of Sherwin William JX-9977 Forest Green
will rejuvenate enough to use even as touch up paint.

A current paint code # would make it easier to purchase locally.

Actually, It would really be nice if we all had a complete listing of
current paint codes numbers for Rootes paint codes.  Anyone know some?

Thanks

Ron Fraser