[Tigers] Forest Green

Allan Ballard aballard at ix.netcom.com
Thu Dec 26 13:25:00 MST 2019

There’s plenty of room for subjective color preferences - except on a concours line.

“Personal  preference green” should cost the car a point.

I believe this thread began with the observation that it didn’t - in my view reflecting badly on the judges

-Allan Ballard
Mk1a Tiger
Series I Alpine (v6)

Sent from my iPhone