[Tigers] Forest green

Darrell Mountjoy dsmtjoy at cox.net
Thu Dec 26 15:18:32 MST 2019

BTW, Another thing I learned from the Brits, there is no standard for “British Racing Green” (BRG) in the period of our cars… probably the same today.  Look at Aston Martin’s BRG. It is a relatively light, metallic green with a hint of blue.  Then the Lister BRG, Lotus’ BRG, Morgan’s BRG (a color match for John Deere tractor green), and Rootes Group’s Forest Green. They are all very different greens.