[Tigers] spark pug wires

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Feb 13 20:38:40 MST 2019

Tony

                That is Phil’s Mk II, not my Tiger and you are absolutely correct the engine compartment looks wonderful.

If you are looking for original Ford wires; most Mustang catalogs carry them.

Phil – it looks like the alternator pulley is slightly off alignment with the water pump pulley; is that correct or is it the picture?

Also originally the ignition wires go under the water line hose but nothing wrong with how you dressed the wires.

Ron Fraser