[Tigers] Convertible Top's Plastic Window

Rob Hogan robertdhogan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:13:43 MST 2019

In a Facebook Jalopnik article, author Jason Torchinsky expounds on "Why
Was This OK" in reference to the application of substandard plastic rear
windows in convertible tops of almost every auto manufacturer except VW.

As he explains: " No matter how amazing or expensive or well-built the car
one of these plastic windows was stuck on, sooner or later the window would
cloud up and get filthy and more and more opaque, until eventually it’d
yellow and crack" and "But there’s also questions for the
convertible-buying population of the time, specifically, why did anyone put
up with this s***?"

Having recently replaced my own Tiger's convertible perfectly useable top
specifically because of a no longer transparent rear plastic window, I'd
like to know if there is even the option of having the rear window replaced
with a new glass or plastic window.  I would have gladly paid extra for a
top without a deficient plastic window.

https://jalopnik.com/its-absurd-we-put-up-with-this-crap-for-so-long-1832909894?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow&fbclid=IwAR1RMm-lW5Df_T9MYvGcRa-SNHIfvhisyJgYLJmOVF0lw0jMP_SbQGfgg4o

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>