[Tigers] Defogger vents

Tony Lang achd73 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 21:02:53 MDT 2019

That is a fact, each and EVERYTIME!!!
Tony Lang (TtT)

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎June‎ ‎10‎, ‎2019‎ ‎08‎:‎37‎:‎53‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Stu via Tigers <tigers at autox.team.net> wrote:

 With the windshield and old dash pad removed, I got a good look at the defogger vents.  First time since I owned it, 1977.
I'm not sure what to call the thing that transitions from the round tube to the slot in the dash top, the "spreader"?  Anyway, the one on the passenger side appeared to be aligned properly, the opening in the spreader aligned with the slot in the dash sheet metal. But the one on the drivers side was misaligned, almost completely blocked!  A little screw driver work opened it up a bit so it should work better in the future.
You learn something ever time you fool around with these things!

tigers at autox.team.net