[Tigers] Windshield/Dash top frustration

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Sat Jun 15 15:35:34 MDT 2019

Stu

                Seems to me there was a chalk seal between the gasket and the dash pad, body metal

I used Mortite, Weatherstrip and Caulking cord – it seemed similar to what I saw there upon removal.

Its been way to long to remember any other details of this assembly.

Hope others have more details for you.

Ron Fraser