[Tigers] electric fuel pumps FYI

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Wed Oct 30 11:00:24 MDT 2019

Dave

                Your welcome – we all need to know about alternative fuel pumps these days and especially pumps that can support more HP which is where many Tiger owners have gone.   I always like to have options available so I can decide on the best path to follow.  I have not investigated this product but it looks like a proven fuel pump from a Great Race participant

I have had good luck with Sta-Bil, fuel stabilizer and StarTron, Enzyme fuel treatment.

These days we all need to be vigilant checking fuel system components – fuel filters for contamination, fuel hoses for weakness – safety first.

Ron Fraser