[Tigers] I am selling this Sunbeam Tiger The Book Of Norman

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Wed Feb 12 13:46:13 MST 2020

This got me to thinking about when I bought my copy of TBON. I had seen
the price climb quite a bit since I bought my Tiger in 2000. So, in 2001
I opted for this rare printers error version with Norm Miller approved
reproduction of the missing pages. Norm even signed it for the seller
beforehand. Note that I beat out perennial CAT President Buck Trippel to
win the auction (sorry Buck I did know it was you at the time). If you
look at our email addresses at the time (People PC and JPS
Jenkins/Perkins Service) are now both owned by Earthlink. How time has
moved on.