[Tigers] Is it possible to change the intake manifold with the engine in the Tiger?

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Thu Jul 2 09:27:35 MDT 2020

Don't see why not. The distributor will need to come out for forward
movement. And depending on the valve cover overhang at least one cover
(recommend the passenger side because of its more forward placement)
might have to come off. A few of the rear bolts may be somewhat
difficult being under the firewall. Apparently that guy at Rootes that
swung that big ole sledge hammer at the firewall just didn't hit it hard
enough. :-D (just kidding of course)