[Tigers] Is it possible to change the intake manifold with the engine in the Tiger?

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Jul 2 13:27:12 MDT 2020

Rick

                Yes!

I made a plywood pull handle plate that bolts to the carb location and lifted the intake manifold out.

This was the stock 2bbl intake – I did not remove the distributor or any valve covers.

Make some guide pins, as Eric mentioned, so you can easily drop the intake straight down and located then bolt it down.

Ron Fraser