[Tigers] stock " lifting jacks "

Ron Fraser rfraser at bluefrog.com
Thu Jul 2 20:41:02 MDT 2020

Tiger Parts List   6601334                section ZVF – Tools

1201342                Lifting Jack          Up to B9473324                 20” painted Black

5220473                Lifting Jack          From B9473325                 19” painted Gray

This combines the info on hand but I’m not the expert here.

Ron Fraser