[Tigers] Product idea

Susan and Larry Wright wrightsinseabrook at icloud.com
Tue Jul 7 07:29:42 MDT 2020

If the local chapter of the Porsche Club of America could do it, wouldn’t a Tiger analogue be even better? Of course, in two years, another Tiger novelty item consigned to a closet shelf (yeah, I recently found my copies of Tiger Press, for instance).

Lawrence (& Susan) Wright
wrightsinseabrook at icloud.com <mailto:wrightsinseabrook at icloud.com>

Limited Quantities - PCA Potomac Logo Face Masks!
NON-MEDICAL GRADE, BUT SPACE FOR A FILTER

Washable, reusable masks that will keep you safe, compliant and sporty
Made with high grade 2-ply polyester
Optional openings for the insertion of a filter
Breathable and comfortable

PCA Potomac Region New-Logo face masks are here and ready to be shipped to your home.   The cost is only $18 for the first mask and $15 for a second (if you want a second shipped to the same address); shipping and handling is included in this cost.

Shipments will be sent every 7-10 days approximately (we're all volunteers, as you know!)

PCA Membership Number required.   Order on-line at:
https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/pca-potomac-logo-face-mask-member-badge-founders-847781 <https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/pca-potomac-logo-face-mask-member-badge-founders-847781>