[Tigers] Switch

Douglas Lyle douglasalyle at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 9 19:43:25 MDT 2020

 If you don't want to go to a mechanical switch.....when I went to Dot 5 silicone on my Desoto somebody recommended a switch from a Harley Davidson that was also Dot 5 compatible.  HD has been using the Dot 5 for years (ABS HDs now may use dot 4) and it worked fine on my Desoto.   I did not have to stomp on the brakes to get it to light up.

The one I had looked like this.   Do the research on HD brake light switches..I don't have the part number handy of the one I used but I know I just went in to the local Harley dealer to get it.   Might work for the Sunbeams too.

Doug Lyle