[Tigers] refinished MiniLites and fresh Vredesteins

James Armstrong rollright at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 15:22:04 MDT 2020

Hello Sport Car fans,

Well, some months ago, I reported that there were serious cracks in the sidewalls of my old Dunlops.
Further, was time to refinish my vintage Minilites. At $ 200 each I could have bought Asian knock-offs but they came out fabulous, better than I could have hoped.
I contacted Tire Rack and had a set of Vredestine Sprint Classic 185-70-13s. and had them shipped directly to the rim refinisher (Rim Pro in MA) for mounting & balancing.

I can say that the tires, with fresh shocks (thanks Rick!) t transformed the car. I'm not a racer or an autocrosser, just a street cruiser who likes to boot it once in a while. And their pretty good in the wet!
I recommend this tire highly. Hope this helps!  .
Jim ArmstrongMk 1A382002083 LRXFECode 86TAC #....