[Tigers] Tiger Ride

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Sat Jun 6 10:37:55 MDT 2020

Sounds like a nice drive. I stayed in Shelborne and the went south to
the Ticonderoga Ferry while on vacation years ago.

We have an "Expert" at the local Cars & Coffee who stated that the Tiger
was originally intended to have a... gee, I can't remember I've heard so
many other engines over the years but it wasn't the small block Ford.
Does it fall under "Fair Use" (educational) if we copy a page or two of
the Book of Norman to educate people?