[Tigers] Tiger in Wall Street Journal

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Sat Jun 6 10:51:26 MDT 2020

The Tiger likely exceeds the price paid for the house when new. And
today the Schwinn Stingray bike probably exceeds the current value of
the boat.  Ironic that this picture captures a slice of Americana, I
have a friend who would rather not let it be known he has a 67 Camaro
RS/SS. So wouldn't you know it, one of the few times he had the garage
open the Google Maps car went by.