[Tigers] Tiger spotted on Nancy Drew

deiland1 deiland1 at att.net
Sun Jun 7 12:57:52 MDT 2020

I got a better look at the car on the Nancy Drew show and it is not a Tiger, but rather an early Alpine with the sloped tail lights and wire wheels. It looks like it has the Tiger trim along the sides. Car is a light blue color. I wonder if the car belongs to anyone from the Alpine or Tiger lists.DAN EILAND Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: deiland1 <deiland1 at att.net> Date: 6/6/20  5:59 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: tigers at autox.team.net Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger spotted on Nancy Drew My wife was watching the Nancy Drew show when my son asked me if that's a Tiger. I turn to look and sure enough the scene takes place in a garage and they're standing next to a Tiger. I'll see if my wife can find the episode.Dan EilandSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 6 edge.