[Tigers] Suspension issues(maybe)

Tom Witt atwittsend at verizon.net
Fri Jun 12 19:19:00 MDT 2020

Raising the rear of a Tiger 3" is significant! It likely shifted
significant weight on the front wheels. And if that was the case the
static alignment is now based on the changes that weight made. Whenever
something changes..., go back and look at the changes made even if
elsewhere. I swapped an EAO 2.0 for a Lima 2.3 with turbo in my Pinto
and the weight difference produced similar results. But in my case I was
expecting a difference.  Why 3" in the rear?